[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive on mac

lolo B lolalilo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:49:10 UTC 2009

Hi,I 'm very interresting by Kdenlive project on macport,
I work in a Fine art shcool, and every students want finalcut crack. I need
a legal and free way. And Kdenlive seems to be the best software for this.
Since many month i follow your developpement passivly, because i'm not a
developper. I have good knowledge of computer that all.
I don't know if i can help you, but i'm interrest to try this installation.

i have already install Xcode 2.6, X11, fink, finkcommander, macport, ffmpegX
(and codec), and download kdenlive sources, and mlt. on a PPC osX10.4.11.
but i'm afraid, i try to installing scribus from source one time, and i
crash my system (only quicktime).

I need help to continue...
Is there anybody can explain me, step by step, like a tutoriel for beginer.
thanks

best regards
-- laurent

--