[Kdenlive-devel] Next Kdenlive release

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Apr 1 15:58:37 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 01 April 2009 12:52:58 Markus wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Marco Gittler told me that I should apply for SVN commit access via this
> mailing list, because I'd like to translate and proof-read. I already sent
> him corrections to the German translation, but as everything I did went
> through him, I caused him additional work.
> I already have a SF account ("kamikazow"), but I'm still learning and I'm
> not sure how to proceed.

Ok, you now have write access to our svn. The best thing is to use a GUI to
svn, for example kdesvn.

Then, you can commit your translation file directly.
Contact me if you have further questions.

By the way, "keyframable" means that you can add keyframes. keyframes are
control points that allow you to change parameters. For example the "volume"
effect is keyframable because you can add control points to change the volume
at different times.

regards
jb