[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive SVN 2396 on Debian Etch

Ruslan Popov radz at yandex.ru
Sun Sep 21 13:33:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

Yesterday I have build MLT and Kdenlive. They work well.

I have one problem. Create new project. Insert a video file. At 'Clip monitor' window I select a part of the clip with [ and ]. Drag'n'Drop the clip from this window to timeline and start to move timeline pointer left and right. View window automaticly switches to 'Timeline Monitor' and show the right frames, all is ok. But if I use 'Razor' tool and put the mouse cursor over clip on timeline, view window switches back to 'Clip Monitor' and I can't cut this clip to part on timeline. It is wrong behaviour.

--

Ruslan Popov

+79169261205

icq 32131845