[Kdenlive-devel] MLT compilation

Bernd Porr b.porr at elec.gla.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 21:34:00 UTC 2008

Hi!

Thanks for the info. I'm a lecturer here at Glasgow Uni and would like
to get a group of students involved over the next 1/2 year in the new
KDENLIVE (and myself as well). Bascially doing debugging and perhaps
contributing. But before I can ask them to do that I need to get this
compiled by myself. ;-) I'll try that out and get back to you (and the
list).

/Bernd