[Kdenlive-devel] Dear developpers;

Stéphane Téletchéa steletch at free.fr
Thu Sep 4 21:21:12 UTC 2008

----- "Michael Shigorin" <mike at osdn.org.ua> a écrit :

> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 03:24:33PM +0200, St??phane T??letch??a
> wrote:
> > > http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/KDE4_Porting
> > > Latest KDE4 branch for Kdenlive and latest MLT branches should
> work.
> > Sorry, i forgot to tell, that i've tried this page, tried the
> > kdenlive_builder_wizard, tried various combinations of svn
> > versions already, all without luck (on a 4.1.1 KDE environment
> > + 64 bits build)
>
> Ask colleagues?
>
> I'm building snapshots from time to time with the wizard on
> 4.1.0/i586, so far these bail out uniformly after getting through
> first-time setup wizard but that seems to be an issue with libxcb
> (which was reported to our xorg and kdenlive maintainer).
>
> So far no snapshot broke on the _build_ stage.

Nice to hear this, but i'm trying to build on x86_64, that may be different?

However, i came here in order to be able to share, so of course, i ask colleagues :-)

If by chance you have one of those builds around, you may have the svn versions, so i can tell if that helps or not (to ensure this is not something related to x86_64, mandriva's compiler, etc).

Stef