[Kdenlive-devel] Dear developpers;

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Thu Sep 4 13:47:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 03:24:33PM +0200, St??phane T??letch??a wrote:
> > http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive/KDE4_Porting
> > Latest KDE4 branch for Kdenlive and latest MLT branches should work.
> Sorry, i forgot to tell, that i've tried this page, tried the
> kdenlive_builder_wizard, tried various combinations of svn
> versions already, all without luck (on a 4.1.1 KDE environment
> + 64 bits build)

Ask colleagues?

I'm building snapshots from time to time with the wizard on
4.1.0/i586, so far these bail out uniformly after getting through
first-time setup wizard but that seems to be an issue with libxcb
(which was reported to our xorg and kdenlive maintainer).

So far no snapshot broke on the _build_ stage.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>