[Kdenlive-devel] Blocking bugs for the 0.7 release.

José JORGE lists.jjorge at free.fr
Fri Oct 31 08:02:34 UTC 2008

A Thursday 30 October 2008 00:43:34, Dan Dennedy escreveu:
> > I am really not motivated to work on 0.5 compatibility right now,
> > sorry...
>
> I agree as I do not think it became useful, reliable, and therefore
> popular enough to warrant this.

I agree that it is much more important to have a finished 0.7. But just for
your information, I am working with a friend in a stopmotion movie since 2
years (Yes, very slow work, just 2 hours per week). All is done with Kdenlive
0.5 (on Mandriva 2008.0). I tried to open the project on 0.6 and 0.7, but
timing is changed (the movie only has jpeg pictures played at 6/12/24 fps).

So nevermind, end users can keep their old Kdenlive to finish a work.