[Kdenlive-devel] Help for these translations

Marco Gittler g.marco at freenet.de
Sat Oct 25 10:10:22 UTC 2008

Hi

the *ViewPort Stuff is a not yet implemented feature for the Titler.

it should hold the start/end viewport(position/size) of the first/last
view to the titler.

so this is no bug, more a feature that must be implemented later.
Groupbox seems to be an unused/unrenamed part (could be fixed)

regards marco