[Kdenlive-devel] da.po - conflict in svn update? Build system changes po files?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Oct 25 09:59:46 UTC 2008

fredag 24 Oktober 2008 skrev jb:
> On Friday 24 October 2008 16.14:08 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > The problem I am talking about is something else. I would never have
> > mentioned, if not two different users had complained about this specific
> > issue, and I have had some questions about the po files in general, that
> > makes me a bit worried about the fact that the build system seems to touch
> > these files?
>
> Yes, that seems to be an issue. Currently, we use a cmake macro (
> GETTEXT_CREATE_TRANSLATIONS ) for translations, but is seems that this macro
> does all in one: update the .po files, generate the .gmo files. I have not
yet
> found a way to only generate the gmo files... That might be the reason for
svn
> conflict.
>
> Anyone having a clue about that ?

Still no clue, but just got hit by a conflict on fr.po - pretty annoying,
actually.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services, infringe any
intellectual property or other rights of these parties, violate any state,
federal or international law, or promote racism, hatred or pornography.
                                     - Part of MS Frontpage 2002 EULA