[Kdenlive-devel] Information for translaters

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Oct 25 01:30:26 UTC 2008

Hi.

A quick note to tell you that I fixed some strings that were not previously
translated. We are still missing some strings from the MLT effects, I will try
to take care of that later...

Another important thing is that now there are 2 new fields in your translation
files: NAME OF TRANSLATORS and EMAIL OF TRANSLATORS

In your translation files, you should just put your name and email, (or a
comma separated list of names and emails). Then, you will appear in the About
box of Kdenlive when using the language you translated.

regards
jb