[Kdenlive-devel] da.po - conflict in svn update? Build system changes po files?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Oct 24 10:23:20 UTC 2008

Hi all

I've had two different wizard users, that has experienced svn conflicts on
update of da.po, when using the Wizard. Both long term users.

The resulting da.po has been about twice the size of intended, and svn has
left files called something like mine.da.po and r2527.da.po. None of them
have edited local copies of da.po. Both have been able to resolve the issue
by
cd /path/tosources/kdenlive/po
svn revert da.po

I mention it only here, because I have heard from others that have had other
problems with conflicts n' stuff in the po directory. My own svn status is
this:

M      ca.po
M      da.po
M      cs.po
M      es.po
M      fr.po
M      de.po
M      nl.po
M      zh.po

I can guarentee, that I have not edited any of the ones different from da.po -
so, I guess, that the build system does something to the .po files? Which it
should not, IMHO? The diffs are non trivial too, but may be something from
msgmerge?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

THE COURT:  I'm delighted, Doctor, that this is plain English to someone.

  - From DeCSS trial transcript, regarding a plain text describing of DeCSS.
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/DeCSS/Gallery/touretzky-testimony.txt