[Kdenlive-devel] effects

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Oct 21 18:46:14 UTC 2008

tirsdag 21 Oktober 2008 skrev jb:
> On Tuesday 21 October 2008 14.24:53 opensourcecat wrote:

> Yes, removing not completely implemented effects seems a good idea to me. I
> will have a closer look later.

Should we (I suggest myself) create issues for all these? I mean individually?

Makes it a bit easier to keep track of, while making it visible to users that
we both know of, and is working on, the issues.

See e.g. http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=235

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes
God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the
political behavior of Western Civilization.
                       - Robert A. Wilson (Right Where You Are Sitting Now)