[Kdenlive-devel] Help with rendering custom profiles

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Oct 21 12:35:25 UTC 2008

Hi there

I have tried to help a user on irc and in the forum to get support for a
custom render size he is using.

I am in over my head though, and if any of the ffmpeg gurus, inigo wizards, or
just plain kdenlive_renderer mentors (you know who you are, all of you :-)
who are lurking on this list, would care to take a look at this post at their
leisure, I would appreciate it much.

http://www.kdenlive.org/bbforum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=632&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

So the lesson of BBC is that if you're misleading about whether the
government misled you into war, management must resign. What about the
simpler case --  you're just misleading about going to war?

            - Lawrence Lessig (30.01.2004) on BBC and the Iraqi war