[Kdenlive-devel] Recent changes to msgid strings?

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Mon Oct 20 07:52:16 UTC 2008

Le dimanche 19 octobre 2008 à 21:32 +0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg a
écrit :
> jmpoure has made some changes to the english/C msgid strings today. Do
> we, the
> translators, need to do something as a consequence? I am thinking
> about
> kdenlive.pot, msgmerge, stuff like that...?

Dear Mads,

There were some recent minor changes, not only from me. I updated the
kdenlive.pot file and committed it to SVN. Also, more information on
http://www.kdenlive.org/content/2008-10-06-translations

To merge the new POT file into your translation:
http://www.kdenlive.org/content/2008-10-06-translations

msgmerge -U fr.po kdenlive.pot

If you intend to maintain Kdenlive translation, register SourceForge,
upload an SSH key and ask JB for SVN access.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel