[Kdenlive-devel] Recent changes to msgid strings?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Oct 19 19:32:49 UTC 2008

Hi

jmpoure has made some changes to the english/C msgid strings today. Do we, the
translators, need to do something as a consequence? I am thinking about
kdenlive.pot, msgmerge, stuff like that...?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services, infringe any
intellectual property or other rights of these parties, violate any state,
federal or international law, or promote racism, hatred or pornography.
                                     - Part of MS Frontpage 2002 EULA