[Kdenlive-devel] Dutch translation - find attached nl.po file

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Sun Oct 19 13:49:42 UTC 2008

Le dimanche 19 octobre 2008 à 09:47 +0200, Michiel Zandbelt a écrit :
> In video and audio editing applications I feel there are many
> expressions that are better understood if left unchanged (in english)
> then try to find some (rather artificial) translated term for them.

Then you can fill the target text with the source,
otherwise it may be ambiguous wether it is translated or not.

> I do not excatly understand what is meant bij "fuzzy" and what needs
to be done to fuzzy strings.

Fuzzy in an automatic translation, not reliable.
Please correct and uncheck fuzzy when the translation is validated.

You should always use a poEditor when translating.
JB mentionned one, I use gtranslator.

Kind regards,
JM