[Kdenlive-devel] cmake doesn't create a makefile

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Oct 12 13:08:50 UTC 2008

søndag 12 Oktober 2008 skrev Thomas Holzmann:
> Hello,
>
> When I run cmake like it is described on the web side it doesn't create
> a makefile. My system is Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid.

Does cmake not produce any output at all? Are you sure you are doing exactly
as stated on the compile page?

Did you try the wizard? (You need the KDE3 version of kommander, which I think
Ubuntu 8.10 should provide).

I am on irc right now: #kdenlive at irc.freenode.org - you may want to drop by
for a chat.

Regards