[Kdenlive-devel] Possible missing i18n strings

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Oct 11 15:32:45 UTC 2008

Hi there

Here is a list of strings that I could not get to translate - it may be my
error.

- In the project settings dialog, the string "Size:" does not appear to be
translateable?

- At least the Dust effekt is not translatable? Maybe Oldfilm, Scratchlines,
Technicolor, Vinyl, and Vignette is affected too?

- The "Main Toolbar" string in the view menu?

Some of these, may be because I am not running under KDE4, but (still) running
under KDE3.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services, infringe any
intellectual property or other rights of these parties, violate any state,
federal or international law, or promote racism, hatred or pornography.
                                     - Part of MS Frontpage 2002 EULA