[Kdenlive-devel] crash using latest kbw build

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 25 10:59:16 UTC 2008

tirsdag 25 November 2008 skrev reinhard:

Hi Reinhard.

Thats the gdb input log, I am afraid.

Please log for something with kbw.gdb.output in it.

I may be on IRC in the near future

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd
repetitive electronic music.

                                   --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989