[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7 Documentation - Wikibooks

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Nov 20 13:23:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 11:11 -0200, Fabricio Rocha wrote:
> I think Wikibooks are very much ok, and the old docs could
> simply be edited and completely replaced if needed.

I will add a page for the new documentation, so that you can test. It is
pretty easy. We can also make videos to explain how to use Drupal.

Besides, I think it is hard to translated and maintain several version
of the wikibooks in many languages. With Drupal, things are
straigthforwards. You write in English and translate in many languages.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel