[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7 Documentation - Wikibooks, Drupal or...?

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Nov 20 08:49:19 UTC 2008

> jmpoure, since you are working on the website and have a better
> knowledge of
> Drupal, I would like to hear your opinion on that subject...

Hello everyone,

Drupal is the ideal plaform for web communities. It provides everything
which is needed : collaborative books, translation interface, po
handling (kdenlive transaltion) and even nice forums. I will try to
answer globally to these questions :

=> Collaborative books and docbook handling

A port to Drupal 6.6 is planned. The author says that the Docbook module
for 5.5 will be deprecated. I asked questions here: