[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7 Documentation - Wikibooks, Drupal or...?

Cinephiliac bugsbane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:21:49 UTC 2008

Hi All,

As everyone's aware, much has changed between 0.5/0.6 and 0.7. The features
are different, there's a different set of shortcuts and the look is different.
So my question is, what's the best way of dealing with this in the
documentation? Do we want to have the old documentation and screenshots mixed
in with the new, with notes explaining how things are different in the older
versions of Kdenlive, or do we want to start a new, clean version for Kdenlive
0.7+?

Now the site is using Drupal, documentation with translations can be handled
by Drupal's "book" feature (or whatever they've renamed it in the current
feature) thus using the same set of users and integrating it with the site.
Any relevant parts of the old documentation could be copied across as needed.

Thoughts / opinions anyone?