[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive #1 Feature on "The Dot" Kde-Digest this week!

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:34:06 UTC 2008

Guess who's the number 1 feature on The Dot (KDE-Digest) this week? :D

Comments include:

"The information about kdenlive looks really promising---I look
forward to trying it!"

"the presentation of kdenlive is really nice. Perhaps it could be good
for marketing purposes to have it more publically [sic] on the front
page?"

"i'm using kdenlive for a while now (ok, just 1 week :) ), and it's a
great work."

"kdenlive looks really promising"

"thanks for the heads-up on kdenlive. I almost forgot about it and
from what it seems, it just seems mature enough to start editing my
holiday DV's into a nice clip.(and report bugs on the occasional
beta-crash :) )"

Go team Kdenlive! :)