[Kdenlive-devel] relative paths in project files

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:18:29 UTC 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 15:49:38 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> Those are some arguments for creating issues. Please note, that I am a
> great believer in issue-tracking, so my opinion may be heavily colored.

ok, i'll do... but what should i write? i've started talking about relative
paths, and lots of idea got written... should i only write about "relative
paths" and then refer to this list for details?

> Against issue tracking is, amongst other things, the fact that it is more
> cumbersome, and that you may not reach the audience (jb, jmpoure, dan,
> others) that you wish to involve. There are likely more. I guess if you do
> not want to create an issue, then don't... :-)

not worried about this, 'cause i think i already have the attention of jb and
dan...
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>