[Kdenlive-devel] Your opinion about Blip.TV, 1024x768 resolution

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Nov 14 14:10:12 UTC 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008 08.06:02 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 00:24 +0100, jb wrote:
> My first tries were shot in 640x480, this was a little bit too small.
> These attemps on blip.tv are shot in 1024x768. Maybe between would be
> fin. Just tell me.

It looks really great now. I agree that the wide screen format looks better.
The 853x480 size is perfect, full screen support is also really nice.

> When we settle a resolution, I will shot tutorials about
> gtk-recordmydesktop and kdenlive profiles/exports. Maybe another

Yes, I will take a look at recordmydesktop to see if we can easily integrate
it to Kdenlive for screen grabs.

> JB, do you have shell access to your web space. I am asking this
> question because it would be very interesting to rsync files from my SVN
> repository of Drupal.

No, sadly I only have an ftp access on the server...

regards