[Kdenlive-devel] Your opinion about Blip.TV, 1024x768 resolution

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Fri Nov 14 07:06:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 00:24 +0100, jb wrote:
> Plays perfectly fine for me, quality is really good. But I would say
> the size
> is slightly too big to fit on a standard screen... Would it be easy to
> get a
> slightly smaller size ?

Dear JB,

My first tries were shot in 640x480, this was a little bit too small.
These attemps on blip.tv are shot in 1024x768. Maybe between would be
fin. Just tell me.

When we settle a resolution, I will shot tutorials about
gtk-recordmydesktop and kdenlive profiles/exports. Maybe another
tutorial about blip.tv, because the interface is quite hard to
understand.

JB, do you have shell access to your web space. I am asking this
question because it would be very interesting to rsync files from my SVN
repository of Drupal.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel