[Kdenlive-devel] Your opinion about Blip.TV, 1024x768 resolution

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Fri Nov 14 09:24:49 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 04:06 -0500, Bugs Bane wrote:
> This sounds awesome JMP. Just what we could use. Is it possible to do
> any of this capturing using Kdenlive's built in screencapture? Seems
> to me that it would be great to get more testing on it, and feature
> requests if needed (--follow-mouse?), or is to too early to be "eating
> our own dogfood" as the saying goes?
>
> It would really make the point that we have a screen capture feature
> now if we could say "Captured, Edited and Rendered on Kdenlive." :)

I proposed a few weeks ago to integrate screengrab into Kdenlive, as it
is much more powerfull than ffmpeg. Sure, if we start producing quality
grabs using gtk-recordmydesktop, I think we wron't wait long before JB
or someone else integrates recordmydesktop into Kdenlive. This is pretty
easy to do.

Kind regards,
JMP