[Kdenlive-devel] FYI: Release of Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.7.0

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 11 22:59:28 UTC 2008

tirsdag 11 November 2008 skrev el jefe delito:
> > FYI: I have just released a new version of the build wizard (0.7.0)
> Does the new version of the builder work for KDE4's kommander, or still
KDE3's kommander?

Only kde3s kommander, sorry. I still do not have a version of kommander for
KDE4 - kubuntu 8.10 ships the kde3 version by default (and for good reason
too, I think!).

> Awesome news about the downloads!

:-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Each generation has the right to determine its own culture. Culture isn't
just symphony orchestras, movies about dead British royalty and hard-bound
books. For some, culture is now also gaming, websites, chat and messaging
systems, TV shows, music and movies.
                               - Jon Katz, Slashdot, on youth culture.