[Kdenlive-devel] KDEnlive aspect ratio

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 03:58:07 UTC 2008

> it would be good to get a check on the newest svn, otherwise, just an
> example clip, kdenlive svn rev/date and steps to reproduce.

Earlier today I rebuilt KDEnlive, MLT, FFmpeg, and whatever else is built
with the previously-provided 'kbw-action.sh' script, and I removed the
.bashrc entries and restarted X and re-logged in to test.  The issue is
still present.

The captured footage is Raw DV (.dv) captured in Kino and it still looks
skinny.  The point-and-shoot camera's 4:3 footage was wide before but now
that looks good in KDEnlive even when the project is set to NTSC Widescreen
(as all of my tests are).  I've uploaded the two footage clips and a new
screenshot into the bug report at
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=313 so I guess we should move the
discussion there.  Thanks all for the support.