[Kdenlive-devel] Unable to edit text-clip? (instant crash)

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Nov 8 00:32:29 UTC 2008

Hi

I have just posted a new bug: http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=314

which is instant crash for me, when editing a text-clip. Would be great if
someone could confirm (or perhaps debunk) this issue: its quite a bummer not
to be able to edit a textclip, so if it is true, we need to fix it before
0.7.0. It takes about 15 seconds to confirm it, if true.

And if it is not, I need to fix "something" locally, so help much
appreciated. :-)

Regards & thanks

Mads

--