[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.5 file support. Was: Re: Release plan

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Nov 7 15:31:24 UTC 2008

fredag 07 November 2008 skrev Albert ARIBAUD:
> Mads Bondo Dydensborg a écrit :

> > Titles is a missing feature, but it would be great to know what more that
does
> > not work.
>
> If by titles you mean text clips, they do somehow work a bit *if* you:

I do. I am pretty sure I can fix much of them during the loading. Had a look
at it the other day, I think it can be fixed. Probably not all, but much of
it.

Regards

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a
will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who
should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I
wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble
souls.
                           - Albert Einstein (The World as I See It, 1949)