[Kdenlive-devel] Release plan

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Nov 7 09:53:48 UTC 2008

Hi everyone.

I am rather happy with the current svn state, we manage to fix all important
bugs and are now ready for the Kdenlive 0.7 release I think, thanks to all who
helped.

I will be away for the week-end and plan to release Kdenlive 0.7 on tuesday
(11th of november).

Regarding the application icon, I re-added the current Kdenlive icon. If we
can find a good solution for a new icon before tuesday (see
http://www.kdenlive.org/bbforum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=593 ), I will integrate it
in the 0.7 release but I don't want to delay more...

Hope it's ok for everyone (especially Cinephiliac who is preparing the press
release & working on icon)

jb