[Kdenlive-devel] KDE-digest, Binaries and Logo

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:13:33 UTC 2008

>Yet, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Distro teams
>would largely prefer idling instead of working on spec files
>and debian/rules if there was such a silver bullet which would
>actually work (let alone desktop integration).
>
>Sorry for dispelling things but hope it will save more
>frustration after spending more time... :(

Not at all. I'd rather have a bad idea shot down in flames any day
than a good opportunity missed because no one suggested it. Today was
this idea's time to burn it would seem. :)

That said, a binary package created by a skilled, gracious packager
with 200+ packages already under his belt would sure go a looong way
towards rounding up more bug testers / coders / infamy for Kdenlive.
*hint hint* ;-)