[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:52:58 UTC 2008

>> Is it really doing something or has it hung or crashed?
> It probably is. Maybe not.
After letting it sit all day, it still remained at 0%, so I think it is not
doing much.

> If, for some reason, it can not use the dcop binary (perhaps it is not in
the path?)
I do have it in my path, and I am running the script as my user, not as
root:
  shell$ which dcop
  /usr/bin/dcop

> You may check your /tmp directory to see if there is a log file there. You
may
> also press "stop" in the GUI, then view log (if it is available).
Both the [Stop] and [Help] buttons are unresponsive at this point of the
application, and my log files are pretty sparse:
  shell$ cat /tmp/kbw.log.20081101.113758.RWitnZTp
  /tmp/kbw.script.sh.20081101.113824.LmMNuNDkm: line 1: DO: command not
found
I am not even sure that is catting the file properly...

This is a KDE3 install that was upgraded/installed-over with KDE4, but the
script doesn't seem to work.  Where would I look to find the commands to
manually run to get KDEnlive set up?

Thanks for the help Mads,

Jeffrey