[Kdenlive-devel] KDE crash on opening project or adding file

Jared Henley jared.henley at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:06:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've built kdenlive from svn revision 2167 (with a small patch, posted to
this list).  On running it, it crashed immediately with no error messages on
the terminal, but it did appear to be loading the project.  I then tried
creating a new project, which was fine until I attempted to add a clip.
Kdenlive then crashed again with no error messages on the terminal, but it
was able to tell me the number of frames in the clip (see below)

kdenlive: Getting file PROPS: /home/pj/dada07-finished/untitled.dv, DURATON:
279
kdenlive: /// GTE TMB, 69, 38, FRAME SIZE: 720, 576
KCrash: Application 'kdenlive' crashing...
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.

Is this a known problem?  Any solutions?