[Kdenlive-devel] Trouble exporting video

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:29:25 UTC 2008

> there are so many problems with that ubuntu version, I'm sorry but they need
> to work on that in their repos

Agreed, but I think they synced it with the Debian Multimedia build, which is also 5+ months old.

I've gotten off the *buntu wagon, their "cutting edge Debian-synced" software is never updated, not with the apps I want at least.  Multiple app-upgrade requests that I made were denied for being too near release of 8.04, at least one of which was over two years old since that version had been released  I am now using Debian Testing and Sid, but having build problems (which may be fixable after reading JM Herrera's "[Kdenlive-devel] Compilation problem" email)

cheers!