[Kdenlive-devel] Advise on using NTSC 4/3 material in PAL 16/9 project

José Jorge lists.jjorge at free.fr
Mon Mar 24 22:11:23 UTC 2008

Dan Dennedy escreveu:
> The simplest is to just add it as a clip. MLT does framerate
> decimation and image resampling automatically. However, to get more
> quality, you need high quality temporal interpolation.
I have almost the same problem : my camera gives 640x480 at 30fps MJPEG
files in MOV container. I still have not found a way to get the clips
without a 'images sautées' impression. Even rendering to AVI MPEG4 , it
looks like Kdenlive change the rate to 24 fps, then back to 30fps. But
as I only use 0.5 version, I don't know if this is better in SVN version.