[Kdenlive-devel] possibly impossible feature request - multichannel preview

robcanning robcanning at eircom.net
Tue Mar 4 10:32:33 UTC 2008

hello,

i am currently working on a multichannel video installation using
kdenlive and four different projectors playing four synchronized films

what would be great would be one of two things:
while editing, to have each of my four timeline tracks assigned to a
independent time line monitors
this maybe tricky to implement and low on the development priorities i
guess?

the other solution, which may be easier would be to have four instances
of  kdenlive running one master sending out some sort of timecode and
three slaves listening for the timecode?

not of these solutions maybe implementable but as a user i just thought
i would let you know how i am using kdenlive and what i would help me.

many thanks for kdenlive and all your work so far,

rob c