[Kdenlive-devel] What mlt modules does kdenlive need?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Jul 25 23:25:17 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg
<mads at dydensborg.dk> wrote:
> fredag 25 Juli 2008 skrev jb:
>
> [ what the minimal mlt module list is for kdenlive?]
>
>> I think it would be great if your wizard could
>> build the kde4 kdenlive version since no further work is done on the kde3
>> version (I don't have time to maintain both).

Most people won't run KDE4 on a regular basis until KDE 4.1 is
released with a distro. I think the kde3 version is rather rough; the
wizard certainly helps, but it is kinda like inviting users only to
tell them we will not address the problems they will inevitably
report. Nevertheless, it is interesting to get the wizard working
somewhat good before the kde4 version. Maybe continue on the current
path until you can handle kde4, but maybe don't market it too loudly -
save the horn-blowing for the kde4 version. Just a suggestion.

--
+-DRD-+