[Kdenlive-devel] What mlt modules does kdenlive need?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Jul 25 14:13:46 UTC 2008

Hi there

As mentioned in another post, I have build a wizard to ease building kdenlive
from svn. Feedback from a couple users indidcate that some mlt modules are
more tricky than others to get going (sox, qimage). So, I was wondering what
the minimal mlt module list is for kdenlive? I reckon the kdenlive modules is
required (:-), and the kino module is quite optional, but what about the
rest? And, are there different requirements for kde3 and kde4?

For reference, here is the list of disable options from mlt:

   --disable-avformat      - Disable the avformat module
  --disable-core          - Disable the core module
  --disable-dgraft        - Disable the dgraft module [GPL]
  --disable-dv            - Disable the dv module
  --disable-effectv       - Disable the effectv module [GPL]
  --disable-feeds         - Disable the feeds module
  --disable-fezzik        - Disable the fezzik module
  --disable-frei0r        - Disable the frei0r module
  --disable-gtk2          - Disable the gtk2 module
  --disable-inigo         - Disable the inigo module
  --disable-jackrack      - Disable the jackrack module [GPL]
  --disable-kdenlive      - Disable the kdenlive module
  --disable-kino          - Disable the kino module [GPL]
  --disable-lumas         - Disable the lumas module
  --disable-motion_est    - Disable the motion_est module [GPL]
  --disable-normalize     - Disable the normalize module [GPL]
  --disable-oldfilm       - Disable the oldfilm module
  --disable-plus          - Disable the plus module
  --disable-qimage        - Disable the qimage module [GPL]
  --disable-resample      - Disable the resample module [GPL]
  --disable-sdl           - Disable the sdl module
  --disable-sox           - Disable the sox module
  --disable-valerie       - Disable the valerie module
  --disable-vmfx          - Disable the vmfx module
  --disable-vorbis        - Disable the vorbis module
  --disable-westley       - Disable the westley module
  --disable-xine          - Disable the xine module [GPL]

Thanks in advance.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin