[Kdenlive-devel] crash on current cvn

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Jul 14 20:46:01 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 22:28:15 Johannes Wilm wrote:
> Nope, same result.

> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/johannes/test/mlt/src/modules/jackrack'
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/johannes/test/mlt/src/modules/sox'
> cc -shared -o ../libmltsox.so factory.o filter_sox.o  -L/usr/lib -lsox
> -lsfx -lsamplerate -L../../framework -lmlt
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsfx
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The sox error is a problem with ubuntu packaging. You can solve it (as
recently explained by Dan Dennedy) by doing the following:

$ sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libsfx.so.0.0.0 /usr/lib/libsfx.so

However, I would like more info on the Qt4 detection problem. Can you tell me
where your Qt4 is installed (do you have the libqt4-dev package installed and
is it the distro package or self compiled ?) and what is your exact configure
command for MLT and the output of the configure script.

Thanks & regards
jb