[Kdenlive-devel] crash on current cvn

Johannes Wilm j at indymedia.no
Mon Jul 14 20:28:15 UTC 2008

Nope, same result.
Besides, mlt/configure doesn't find QT4 and frei0r although they are
installed. I tried now also to install sox (on ubuntu) to have all possible
dependencies installed, and the output is another error-message:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/johannes/test/mlt/src/modules/jackrack'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/johannes/test/mlt/src/modules/sox'
cc -shared -o ../libmltsox.so factory.o filter_sox.o  -L/usr/lib -lsox -lsfx
-lsamplerate -L../../framework -lmlt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsfx
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 9:19 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:

> On Monday 14 July 2008 22:03:18 Johannes Wilm wrote:
> > No, I get a
> >
> > "mlt_repository.c, mlt_repository_init: failed to dlopen
> > /usr/local/lib/mlt/libmltavformat.so"
>
> Then there is a problem with your MLT 's compilation. the libmltavformat.so
> module is ffmpeg's MLT's module.
>
> Make sure to run ldconfig as root after updating your ffmpeg, then maybe
> you
> should "make clean" and do the configure stuff again in MLT, then recompile
> MLT.
>
> If the inigo command line player is not working you will only get crashes
> in
> Kdenlive, so you have to solve the MLT issue first,
>
> jb

Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +5059173717