[Kdenlive-devel] translation

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 22:27:37 UTC 2008

Hi all. Some weeks ago i was really sad about the situation about kdenlive. No
working progress for the long-time promised 0.6 version so i wasn't following
the list very much because i didn't want to build kde4 version.  Also i
thought that kde4 version wasn't able either to run so no works for
translators like me.  Some days ago i decided to switch definitely to kde4,
with the help of splendid opensuse 11.0 and then tried to build kde4 version
ok kdenlive:

stunning

Thank you very much, very very much!

I'm building with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug. Is it correct to build a version
that will help to find bugs?

Are you in the stage where bug hunting can be made or it is too early?

How can i update the kdenlive.pot file to find new strings after a "svn up"?

thanks again,

Tore