[Kdenlive-devel] I am happy to report successful build and usage of kdenlive tonight

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Feb 13 18:27:10 UTC 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 5:19 AM, el jefe delito <eljefedelito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just tried to build it again with the new script in a new directory, running
> just the "Full" option so as to keep it as simple as possible -- it failed
> again, 53% again.

Same problem - it's seeing some older installation of mlt++. I don't
know if this is some problem with the builder script; I don't maintain
or use that script. Compilation and include dirs has nothing to do
with the LD_.. environment variables. There is a priority foulup with
respect to the priorities of the include directories. You should
remove the packaged versions of mlt and mlt++ if you want to continue.
It's easy to just reinstall packages later if you need to, right?