[Kdenlive-devel] Bug handling (was website changes)

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Dec 22 16:23:12 UTC 2008

On Monday 22 December 2008 12:29:22 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> mandag 22 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> > My point of view is that you should gather everything on the web site.

> > Mantis will replaced as soon as the issue module is ported to Drupal 6.6
> > or 7.0.
>
> This statement makes me very very nervous. I take issue tracking quite

I agree with Mads that we cannot switch to the Drupal issue tracker until we
are sure it can bring us what we need.

For sure, a single login for everything would be nice, but the bug tracker
currently works rather well for What we need.

Jean-Michel, I think all the people involved in the management of bugs should
be able to test the new system and give their approval before we make such an
important switch.

regards
jb