[Kdenlive-devel] Bug handling (was website changes)

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Mon Dec 22 08:02:15 UTC 2008

> I think we should organize the information into two as well. a) should
> go into
> http://www.kdenlive.org/bug-reports - but should we add the stuff
> Cinephiliac
> wrote about versions and that sort of thing? (Yes, please).
>
> b) should probably not go into http://www.kdenlive.org/bug-reports,
> but either
> under the developer section, or directly on mantis?

My point of view is that you should gather everything on the web site.
Mantis will replaced as soon as the issue module is ported to Drupal 6.6
or 7.0.

Users need a clear view of how to report a bug. So the bug page is
perfect. For developers, maybe a howto in the contribution manual would
be okay. Maybe a backlink on Mantis web page to kdenlive.org would be
nice.

Kdenlive homepage is organized using panes. When time permits I will add
panes on the user and developer pages to display more content than just
a menu.

Kind regards, Jean-Michel