[Kdenlive-devel] Version 0.7.2

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Dec 21 13:51:27 UTC 2008

Hi all

In anticipation of 0.7.1 I have created a 0.7.2 release, which might come in
handy, if we/jb should decide to postpone any of the open issues to a later
version. We were going to need it at some point soon anyway, so now it is
there. A single (new) feature request/usuability issue has been targeted for
this version so far.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997