[Kdenlive-devel] string freeze?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Dec 21 13:49:30 UTC 2008

søndag 21 December 2008 skrev opensourcecat:
> I saw an updated pot in today's svn.

2811, just hebrew.

> May i assume we are in string freeze?

I wouldn't....

> Is the release still  planned for ~Xmas?

I am fairly certain, yes. Jb is the only know who really knows.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services, infringe any
intellectual property or other rights of these parties, violate any state,
federal or international law, or promote racism, hatred or pornography.
                                     - Part of MS Frontpage 2002 EULA