[Kdenlive-devel] [Mlt-devel] Doc: installing from source

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Dec 20 11:50:24 UTC 2008

fredag 19 December 2008 skrev Dan Dennedy:

> > in other words: can i build and run kdenlive if mlt has everything
disabled
> > except from:
> > avformat
> > swscale ( ^ both ffmpeg, i know)
> > qimage
> > westley
> > ? is any of these four options non ABSOLUTELY required?
>
> I think qimage is not required, but something in kdenlive may fail if
> gtk2 is then not available. One of the 2 is required to load images.

I think the consensus from jb is that Kdenlive *do* want to have qimage
available. He specifically asked me to change the wizard to require it (which
it now does).

Regards

Mads
--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The US population is 4 % of the global one. They produce 23 % of the global
pollution.