[Kdenlive-devel] Footage page

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Dec 19 10:28:41 UTC 2008

On Friday 19 December 2008 05:54:39 Cinephiliac wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 December 2008 05:46:00 Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> A reusable repository would be amazing, although I don't know what our
> bandwidth limits are. Inkscape actually has an "Import from

Our bandwith is supposed to be unlimited (according to the provider).
I have re-added a way to install new "Luma images" for transitions from the
web using the KDE "Get hot new stuff.." library [1], which is designed to get
updates or new data for an application from the web.

In the future, I would really like to extend this as much as possible, so that
users could effectively download reusable video clips, Kdenlive plugins and any
other useful content that can be contributed by users in a single click.

Regards
jb

[1] see:
http://ghns.freedesktop.org/ and